LifeSpa Service Coordinator/Receptionist - Part Time Job
Date: Feb 8, 2014
Location: Westminster, CO, US
Life Time is currently seeking motivated a LifeSpa Service Coordinators/Receptionist to provide superior customer service to our guests while maintaining a clean and relaxing atmosphere.
LifeSpa offers a selection of product lines for their guests. These salon products may include: AVEDA, Bumble & Bumble, Kerastase, Wella Color, Moroccan Oil, Sebastian, and for nails CND, OPI and SpaRitual.
- Put your best face forward in this high energy position and ensure that every guest has a friendly, inviting and memorable experience.
- Serve as primary support for LifeSpa Department Head, Assistant Department Head, Technical Team and LifeSpa guests.
- Answer all incoming calls, schedule appointments and collecting payment for services.
- Drive service and retail awareness and understanding through individual and LifeSpa designed promotions.
- Assist technicians to consistently increase guest retention and service sales and maintain minimum retail sales goals.
· High school graduate or equivalent
· Ability to work in a fast paced environment
· Intermediate computer skills and proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
· Previous experience using Spa Biz or Salon Biz is a plus
· 1 - 2 years of customer service/receptionist experience in the salon and spa or retail industry preferred
· Passion and commitment to living a healthy way of life
· This part time position requires 16-20 hours per week
Primary Location: : CO-Westminster - WST - Westminster
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Nearest Major Market: Denver
Job Segments: Part Time, Retail Sales, Receptionist, Retail, Administrative