Massage Therapist (Part-Time) Job
Date: May 4, 2013
Location: Sterling, VA, US
Life Time Fitness is currently seeking skilled Massage Therapists to provide exceptional spa services in a professional atmosphere.
As a LifeSpa Massage Therapist you will strive to be the most technically advanced and educated health and beauty expert, committed to positively enriching our team, members and guests. Exceed guest needs and expectations by providing individualized services and treatments.
LifeSpa offers a selection of product lines for their guests. These products may include: AVEDA, Murad, Phytomer, and Biotone.
- Provide body care & massage services, through a variety of techniques including deep tissue.
* Massage Therapists are not necessarily required to be skilled in advanced body care techniques, (i.e. Stone Therapy, Pregnancy, Thai and Reflexology) but proficiency in these skills may benefit employment opportunities pending individual LifeSpa location needs.
* Serve as an expert in muscle and body analysis, maintenance regimens and informed and educated in correlating LifeSpa retail product offerings.
* LifeSpa team members are responsible for living the LifeSpa Mission, Vision and Core Values, consistently increasing guest retention and service sales, as well as maintaining minimum retail sales per guest.
- Appropriate State/County/City Massage Therapy License
* 1 - 2 years of experience preferred
* Professional presentation, technical ability and relationship building are the keys to long- term success
* Must be able to excel in an environment that sets goals, tracks progress, and strives for growth
Primary Location: VA-Sterling - LDC - Loudoun County
Job Segments: Part Time, Massage Therapist, Retail Sales, Therapy, Fitness, Hospitality, Retail, Healthcare