Overnight Facility Operations Team Member Job
Date: Mar 10, 2014
Location: Overland Park, KS, US
Life Time is currently seeking an Overnight Facility Operations Team Member to drive success in our Operations Department.
As the Overnight Facility Operations Team Member, you will experience a variety of challenges each day as you strive to provide a positive member experience. Perform a variety of tasks, such as changing light bulbs, vacuuming the locker room, and assisting members with miscellaneous requests.
- Responsible for light and heavy cleaning within an assigned rotation schedule.
- Perform various indoor and outdoor tasks
- Build relationships with members by providing them with top-notch customer service
- Ensure operations projects and tasks do not interfere with member experience
- Wash, fold and stock member towels
- High School Diploma or GED Preferred
- Six months to one year customer service experience
- CPR/AED certification required within first 30 days of hire
Primary Location: : KS-Overland Park - OVP - Overland Park
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Shift: Night Job
Nearest Major Market: Olathe
Nearest Secondary Market: Kansas City
Job Segments: Facilities, Operations