Facility Operations Team Member Job
Date: Sep 5, 2014
Location: Overland Park, KS, US
Life Time is currently seeking a Facility Operations Team Member to drive success in our Operations Department.
As a Facility Operations Team Member, you will experience a variety of challenges each day as you strive to provide a positive member experience. In this position, you will be responsible for a variety of tasks, such as changing light bulbs, vacuuming the locker room, and assisting members with miscellaneous requests.
- Complete light and heavy cleaning within an assigned rotation schedule.
- Perform various indoor and outdoor tasks
- Build relationships with members by providing them with top-notch customer service
- Ensure operations projects and tasks do not interfere with member experience
- Wash, fold and stock member towels
- High School Diploma or GED Preferred
- Six months to one year customer service experience
- CPR/AED certification required within first 30 days of hire
Primary Location: : KS-Overland Park - OVP - Overland Park
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Nearest Major Market: Olathe
Nearest Secondary Market: Kansas City
Job Segments: Facilities, Operations, , Customer Service, Service