Member Services Assistant Department Head Job
Date: Apr 8, 2014
Location: Omaha, NE, US
Life Time is currently seeking a qualified Member Services Assistant Department Head to drive success in our cutting edge full-service fitness resorts.
As a Member Services Assistant Department Head, you will be responsible for supporting the Department Head in the overall direction, coordination and supervision of the Member Services department including Front Desk, Account Services and Activity Center desks and adult programming.
- Assist Department Head in driving overall member satisfaction
- Establish genuine relationships with members, and connect all members to their interests groups through supporting and promoting myEvent activities and managing e-newsletter communication
- Communicate regularly with members to engage them in all programs and interest groups via in-person, web, individual, and e-newsletter communication.
- Ensure all team members develop and maintain personalized relationships with members and add value to the memberships by providing accurate information on programs, products, and services.
- Assist in coordinating facility scheduling/space utilization optimization for member based programs.
- Market, promote, and sell programs and services throughout the club. Partner with Member Engagement Advisors, Fitness and Kids Activities managers in particular, along with interest group leads to promote programs.
- Achieve or exceed monthly and annual department budget. Monitor payroll at all member service desks to ensure labor costs are within the budget.
- Minimum of one year supervisory experience required
- 2 - 3 years customer service experience
- Basic POS (point of sale) transaction experience
- CPR/AED certification required within the first thirty days of hire
Primary Location: : NE-Omaha - OMA - Omaha
Job Level: Manager with Direct Reports
Shift: Day Job
Nearest Major Market: Omaha
Nearest Secondary Market: Council Bluffs
Job Segments: Payroll, Manager, Front Desk, Finance, Management, Administrative