Date: Dec 20, 2014
Location: Goodyear, AZ, US
Life Time is currently seeking skilled Estheticians to provide exceptional spa services in a professional atmosphere.
As a LifeSpa Esthetician you will strive to be the most technically advanced and educated skin care expert, committed to positively enriching our team, members and guests. Exceed guest needs and expectations by providing individualized skin and facial services and treatments.
The LifeSpa offers a wide selection of product lines for their guests. These salon products may include: AVEDA, Bumble & Bumble, Kerastase, Wella Color, Moroccan Oil, Sebastian, and for nails: CND, OPI and SpaRitual.
- Provide skin care services, including facials, body treatments, hair removal and make-up application.
- Serve as an expert in skin analysis and maintenance regimens
- Remain informed and educated on LifeSpa retail product offerings
- Promote and sell skin care products, services and treatments
- Uphold the LifeSpa Mission, Vision and Core Values, consistently increasing guest retention and service sales and maintain a minimum retail sale per guest.
- Esthetician license in State where work is to be performed
- 1 - 2 years of experience preferred
- Strong professional presentation, technical ability and relationship building
- Ability to excel in an environment that sets goals, tracks progress, and strives for growth
- Follow all state cosmetology/salon/spa regulations: update, cleanliness and sanitation.
- Actively participate in advance training or ongoing education in specific skill trade at Life Time Fitness.
Primary Location: : AZ-Goodyear - PLM - Goodyear (Palm Valley)
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Nearest Major Market: Phoenix
Job Segments: Esthetician, Retail Sales, Cosmetology, Fitness, PLM, Hospitality, Retail, Management