Personal Trainer - Nutrition Team Lead Job
Date: Sep 5, 2014
Location: Fishers, IN, US
The Nutritional Team Lead (NTL) is responsible for nutritional product education, sales, and customer service inside the Fitness Center. Must have the strongest knowledge of and passion about nutritional supplementation while displaying an ability to drive sales quotas and motivate a team.
Allocation of Time
The Nutritional Team Lead is often a Personal Trainer and/or Nutrition Coach. Daily schedules vary, although a consistent amount of time should be spent devoted to the Nutritional Product program each week.
Job Responsibilities fall under three categories:
Personal Training Department Nutritional Products Revenue Achievement
- Drive Life Time Fitness nutritional product sales through Personal Shopper (PT-related in-club sales) and E-Commerce (Online Store / AutoShip). Sales are driven by educating the fitness staff on our products and aiding team members with the sales process. The NTL is one of the main revenue contributors to club goals, with a minimum monthly expectation of $1000 in personal sales of nutritional products.
Product Promotion / Marketing
- Provide a minimum of two, two-hour sampling events doen during club prime-times each month. This is an opportunity for members to purchase product from the café on the spot, or to get set up with Autoship on-line, or both. It can also be used by the NTL as a lead-generation opportunity. It is also critical that all newly on-boarded Fitness Professionals have sampled our products and feel comfortable with discussing our products with our members.
Office / Administrative / Meetings
- NTLs will have a minimum of one National NTL Conference Call each month. Attendance on the call is required. Additional conference calls may be scheduled during the month for events, promotions, or sales check-ins.
- Must also maintain a close relationship with the LifeCafe Department Head. The LifeCafe Department Head controls inventory and orders, so he or she can help make or break the success of the Personal Shopper business. Café orders are placed on a three-week cycle. The NTL must be involved in the ordering process to ensure enough product is ordered to satisfy the sales needs of the staff. If the NTL does not double-check the order each order cycle, there is an increased chance an insufficient order will be placed and product will be out-of-stock before the next order comes in.
- NTLs must complete the Monthly Business Review workbook and review it with the Personal Training Department Head each week. Each additional week, the objectives sheet should be updated and reviewed in the 1:1 meeting.
- Four year degree in kinesiology, sports medicine, or related field
- 1+ year of personal training and program design experience
- Familiarity with a variety of nutritional products required
- Minimum of one nationally accredited Personal Training certification
- CISSN (Certified Sports Nutritionist) certification preferred
- CPR/AED Certification required within 6 months of hire
Primary Location: : IN-Fishers - FSH - Fishers
Shift: Day Job
Nearest Major Market: Indianapolis
Job Segments: Nutrition, Curriculum, Manager, Personal Trainer, Training, Healthcare, Education, Management, Hospitality