Kids Activities Supervisor Job
Date: Sep 5, 2014
Location: Dublin, OH, US
As the Kids Activities Supervisor, you will assist the Department Head with the day-to-day operations of the Child Center.
Provide members and their children with a friendly, safe, and welcoming environment for children to play so parents feel comfortable while working out in the club. Ensure team members provide exceptional customer service and interact with children at all times.
- Provide a safe, clean and organized child care area
- Personally engage children in interactive activities that include storytelling, organized arts & crafts, singing, and games while ensuring other team members engage children at all times as well
- Assist with ensuring team members initiate, develop and maintain personalized relationships with members and their children
- Promote and sell all children's programs, including birthday parties and summer camp.
- Assist with managing the Child Center programs and events within budgetary guidelines
- High School diploma or GED
- At least one year of childcare experience
- One year of supervisory experience preferred
- Infant/Child and Adult CPR/AED certification required within first 90 days of employment
Applicant must complete all state or federal requirements prior to first day of directly working with children or within other specified timeframe. Requirements vary by state. A complete list of requirements is available from the hiring manager.
These requirements may include but are not limited to:
- Tuberculosis test
- All required vaccinations (or signed exemption)
- Fingerprints taken by a local police department for a background check
- Background checks required by state specific child care licensing laws that are in addition to Life Time Fitness background check
- Continuing education courses for continued employment in working with children
- Infant and Children First Aid and CPR Certifications
All requirements must be completed at the cost of the applicant, unless prohibited by law.
Primary Location: : OH-Dublin - DUB - Dublin
Job Level: Team Leader
Nearest Major Market: Columbus
Nearest Secondary Market: Dublin
Job Segments: Manager, Child Care, , Customer Service, Management, Service