Facility Operations Department Head Job
Date: Jun 2, 2013
Location: Columbus, OH, US
Life Time is currently seeking a qualified Facility Operations Department Head to drive success in our Operations Department.
As a Facility Operations Department Head, you will be responsible for providing overall direction, coordination, and management of the Operations team. Ensure the club is clean, safe, and operating efficiently while utilizing the newest in "green" cleaning methods.
- Maintain indoor and outdoor club cleanliness and safety by delegating daily maintenance tasks
- Ensure Operations staff responds to member questions using extensive knowledge of Life Time products, services, policies, and procedures
- Maintain monthly and annual department budget
- Manage inventory and labor costs according to budgetary guidelines
- Make hiring, promotion, disciplinary, and termination recommendations to the General Manager
- College degree in Business, Hospitality or related field preferred·
- Two years of experience managing 10 or more people
- Experience in building operations
- Health and fitness operations experience preferred
- Aquatic facilities operator certification (AFO),
- Certified Pool Operator License (CPO) within 6 months of hire date)
- CPR/AED required within 30 days of hire date.
Primary Location: : OH-Columbus - COL - Columbus
Job Level: Manager with Direct Reports
Nearest Major Market: Columbus
Nearest Secondary Market: Dublin
Job Segments: Manager, Facilities, Operations Manager, Operations, Management