Business Administrator Job
Date: Aug 2, 2014
Location: Berkeley Heights, NJ, US
Life Time Fitness is currently seeking a qualified Business Administrator to drive success in our cutting edge, full-service fitness resorts.
As a Business Administrator, you will provide high-level administrative and customer service support to both members and team members. Utilize your attention to detail and organizational skills to support day-to-day club operation, from daily reconciliation to promptly responding to the needs of members.
- Provide customer service to members and team members in a friendly and professional manner.
- Process member and team member paperwork; including member cancellations, updates, new hires/terminations/status changes, and payroll paperwork. Serve as liaison with corporate Member Relations department.
- Reconcile cash drawer and make daily deposits. Manage, interpret and research Profit and Loss variances.
- Maintain office equipment and orders necessary office supplies; organize and maintain club files; prepare outgoing mail and faxes.
- Process purchase orders for all Department Heads and research/correct outstanding purchase order discrepancies in a timely manner.
- Associate Degree or higher
- 1-2 years budget reconciliation or accounting experience
- 3-5 years computer operation, phone and receptionist experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite preferred
- Experience providing administrative support to a department preferred
Primary Location: : NJ-Berkeley Heights - BKH - Berkeley Heights Athletic
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Shift: Day Job
Nearest Major Market: New Jersey
Job Segments: Payroll, Administrative Assistant, Research, Customer Service, Finance, Administrative, Service